- The UK’s Regulator of Public Service Interpreting Recognises ISL’s DPSI Qualification for Interpreters
- Learning Zone: Do you Face Challenges When Taking Police Statements?
- Level 6 Diploma in Community Interpreting Wins Silver
- Thinking of becoming a Legal Interpreter?
- LEEDS BASED COMPANY BREAKS UP CONTROL OF THE LINGUIST QUALIFICATION MARKET
- Level 6 Diploma in Community Interpreting – what options should I pick?
- Partnership Promises New Standards for Interpreters
- What Prevents Adults from Learning English?
- What Do Students Really Think Of ISL?
- Receive £100 off your ISL Interpreting Qualification
- Receive £50 off your ISL Interpreting Qualification
- Choosing The Right Path For You: Online or Classroom Learning?
- How to Make Your Child an English-Speaker from Birth, Being a Non-Native Citizen
- New qualification launched to help address shortage of skilled Linguists in the public sector
- Securing Work for Court Interpreting – Made Simple
The International School of Linguists (ISL) is an Accredited Centre that has a proven track record in providing innovative support for linguists and developing interpreting standards throughout the UK and overseas.
ISL works with a significant number of high profile international companies and creates custom training and assessment solutions for both Government and Corporate clients.
Thousands of interpreters and translators throughout the world have already completed ISL’s unique training and assessment programmes to support their career development.
Offering online courses and tests, long distance learning, classroom courses and tests, and on-the-job training courses to suit all of your learning requirements, ISL Interpreter and translation courses can be taken anywhere in the world, in a time and place convenient to you.