At ISL, we are always seeking to expand our team of specialists so if you think your skills would be useful to us, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The vacancies we currently have available are:
– ISL Slovak Language Specialist
ISL are seeking a small number of Language Specialists to help facilitate the delivery of our Vocational Interpreting Qualifications. This exciting role play bring you extra work opportunities, enhance your current skills and fit nicely around your pre-existing commitments. The role will involve:
- Carrying out assessments
- Working closely with ISL assessors
- Observing and recording competent practise
- Providing prompt, accurate and constructive feedback
– The Language Shop – Assessor
The Language Shop are seeking suitably experienced and qualified linguists. A key part of the role involves carrying out assessments of linguists’ provided by other suppliers working across the justice sector. This includes courts, the police, probation services and prisons If you meet one or more of the following criteria, they would really like to hear from you:
- Experience in assessing language professionals.
- An assessor qualification.
- An Interpreting qualification at Level 3 or higher
- Significant experience providing language services to the justice sector.
- Other relevant qualifications or experience.
If you are interested in any of the above roles and want to either apply or find out more information, please email email@example.com with your CV.