Becoming an assessor provides unique and rewarding opportunities to enhance your career, expand your skills and unlock your earning potential. Due to the Government’s recent Apprenticeship Reforms, there has never been a better time to qualify.
City & Guilds and many other organisations have been approved to deliver hundreds of thousands of assessments across a number of new Apprenticeships. This means they are now recruiting Independent ‘End Point’ Assessors. To help you start your career as an ‘Independent End Point Assessor’ and access these exciting opportunities, ISL currently offer two distance learning assessor qualifications:
- Level 3 Award in Understanding Principles & Practices of Assessment
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
Studying with ISL has the additional benefits:
• Flexible, home based studying
• Affordable courses to suit a range of budgets
• Self-led study that can be completed at your own pace
• Practical and theory modules teach you all you need to know to get started
• Guidance from your fully qualified assessor
• Reputable provider with a proven track record of helping individuals achieve qualifications
For general enquiries, please email the team on email@example.com.