This course contains content taken from our Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting and is designed to help you to understand how the on-line section of our distance learning course looks like and what kind of content it contains.
The course includes examples of content, activities and assignments and will also enable you to judge whether the course is something that you feel you will be successful at. Some of the advantages of the online section of the course are:
- Flexibility – Study at a time and in a place that suits you. Distance learning also gives you the option to do a bit at a time, and restart exactly where you left off.
- Dictate the pace –Proceed through the course at your own speed, and revisit sections of our courses as many times as you like until you are happy with the lessons within.
- Make mistakes – We all learn from mistakes, and our distance courses give you the freedom to make mistakes and then build on the feedback, to enhance your learning.
- Access a consistent message – E-learning has the same messages for all participants, every single time, so you know you are getting the same core information as everybody else.
- Make the course as long as you need to – You choose how long you spend on each section and if you want to revisit parts of the course as you learn.
This demo lasts about 10 minutes, is COMPLETELY FREE and will help you to make the decision to study for us for your qualification.
Click the ‘Launch’ button below to see a demo of the course.