What job is this course applicable to?
- Freelance face to face Interpreter
- Freelance Telephone (Over the Phone) Interpreter
- Freelance Translator
In this role, you could earn between £30 and £60 per hour
When can I start?
You can start the course today.
What is the cost?
The course is priced at £20.
How long does it take?
The average length of time taken is 2 hours.
Are there any requirements?
You will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
As an interpreter you may not discuss interpreting assignment anything you have heard or learnt in other assignments. Interpreters must never talk about things heard or learned in any interpreting assignment outside the assignment.
This course will explore the legislation and information you need to support you to maintain this level of professional conduct.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the legislation relevant to data protection and confidentiality
- Identify the different types of sensitive and non sensitive information
- Identify potential risks to information security and the interpreter’s role in minimising these.
- Identify the relevant policies and procedures in different settings
- State the interpreter’s responsibilities in regard to data protection and confidentiality.
- Develop your own code of conduct and ethics in relation to confidentiality.
How will you assess me?
The Data Protection and Confidentiality course has a knowledge review at the end of the course to check what you have learned. You can revisit part or all of the course at any time once you have completed it.
What will I get?
Once you have completed the course you will be able to download a certificate of achievement.
How do I apply?
You can get started with your qualification today by clicking the ‘Get Started Now’ button below and completing checkout. This will create a free account and email your log in details.