So what’s the catch? There isn’t one! If you feel like the qualification isn’t for you after completing the first module, you are not obligated to buy the remaining modules.
- What is Public Service Interpreting?
- What’s in a Code of Conduct?
- Useful Tips for Public Service Interpreters
- The Modes of Interpreting
- Developing your Knowledge of Assignments
- What should you actually say while you are interpreting?
- Interpreting strategies
- Managing the flow and repairing mistakes
And much more!
How long will this take to complete? The time taken to complete this module is entirely down to you. On average, it should take around 10-20 hours to complete, but our qualification is very flexible and gives you the chance to log in and out freely at your convenience.