What job is this course applicable to?
- Freelance face to face Interpreter
- Freelance Telephone (Over the Phone) Interpreter
- Freelance Translator
- Other linguist roles
In these roles, you could earn between £30 and £60 per hour
When can I start?
You can start the course today.
What is the cost?
Because looking after wellbeing is so important, the course is offered free of charge to interpreters and translators.
How long does it take?
The average length of time taken is 2 hours.
Are there any requirements?
You will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to recognise and respond to vulnerable children and adults who may have been abused. You will also learn how to look after your own wellbeing in particularly stressful situations that linguists are often exposed to.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify what constitutes your own, individual wellbeing
- Identify activities or issues that are likely to threaten this wellbeing.
- Undertake self analysis to identify if your emotional well being is at risk.
- Use 3 techniques to manage your stress levels and maintain your emotional wellbeing.
How will you assess me?
The Your Wellbeing course has a knowledge review at the end of the course to check what you have learned. You can revisit part or all of the course at any time once you have completed it.
What will I get?
Once you have completed the course you will be able to download a certificate of achievement.