As mentioned in the email you received, ISL is delighted to offer you a discounted price on the remaining courses within the Introductory Business Skills suite which includes business advice like:
- What is involved in starting up and running a business
- The benefits and challenges of your own business
- How to understand the legal structure of businesses
- What you need to know about business registration, insurance and health and safety
- How to complete vital market research
- What to put into your business plan
- How and where to market your business
The course suite includes:
- Course 1: Self-Assessment and Business Aptitude
- Course 2: Legal Considerations
- Course 3: Introduction to Market Research
- Course 4: Introduction to Marketing
- Course 5: Introduction to Financial Management
- Course 6: Planning for Success
Usually available for a bundle price of £120, you can now access the entire course suite for just £60!
Please hurry! This offer is only valid for 30 days!
Please see further information on the courses below:
When can I start?
You can start the course today – why not sign up now?
How long does it take?
The average length of time taken is 2 days.
Are there any requirements?
You will not need any special requirements to take this course, all you will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
Introduction to Business Skills for Linguists teaches you the basic skills and knowledge you need to run a successful business including setting up a business, entrepreneurship, marketing, self-assessment, legal considerations, market research, financial management and planning for success. After completing these introductory courses, you will be on the right path to becoming a successful business man or women.
Course 1: Self-Assessment and Business Aptitude
Course 2: Legal Considerations
Course 3: Introduction to Market Research
Course 4: Introduction to Marketing
Course 5: Financial Management
Course 6: Planning for Success
What support will I have?
- Personalised Individual Learning Plan
- Career Guidance
- High quality course online course materials
- Optional one-to-one mentoring support via phone, email and online
- Affiliate Membership with ISL
- Access to regular webinars and workshops
- 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Guidance and support from you assigned, qualified Assessor
How will you assess me?
The Introduction to Business Skills for Linguistsis vocational, which means that you will be assessed by demonstrating your ability to do the job through various assignments.
How do I apply?
Take advantage of this great offer today: