Topic: ‘Trauma’ – certified CPD seminar
This session will cover:
- What is trauma and how might it affect me?
- How will I know the symptoms I have are a result of trauma?
- Why should I confront my feelings of trauma?
- Why do people often ignore trauma when it affects us and what are the disadvantages of doing this?
- The facilitator will share a real example of trauma from his workplace and the devastating secondary effect it had on him
- Strategies to facilitate the cycle of healing after trauma: the do’s and don’ts
- How can I prepare for an assignment in order to mitigate against any potential trauma I may be exposed to?
- The facilitator will support anyone who wishes to participate in a 2 minute breathing exercise to help reduce stress
You will be able to download joining instructions once you have purchased your ticket.