When can I start?
You can start the course today – why not sign up now?
How long does it take?
The average length of time taken is 2 days.
Are there any requirements?
You will not need any special requirements to take this course, all you will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
Introduction to Business Skills for Linguists teaches you the basic skills and knowledge you need to run a successful business including setting up a business, entrepreneurship, marketing, self-assessment, legal considerations, market research, financial management and planning for success. After completing these introductory courses, you will be on the right path to becoming a successful business man or women.
Unit 1: Self-Assessment and Business Aptitude
Unit 2: Legal Considerations
Unit 3: Introduction to Market Research
Unit 4: Introduction to Marketing
Unit 5: Financial Management
Unit 6: Planning for Success
What support will I have?
- Personalised Individual Learning Plan
- Career Guidance
- High quality course online course materials
- Optional one-to-one mentoring support via phone, email and online
- Affiliate Membership with ISL
- Access to regular webinars and workshops
- 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Guidance and support from you assigned, qualified Assessor
How will you assess me?
The Introduction to Business Skills for Linguists is vocational, which means that you will be assessed by demonstrating your ability to do the job through various assignments.