Earn As You Learn Assessor Program
The ISL earn as you learn assessor program is great for linguists who wish to expand their current skill set, increase their earnings whilst working hours that suit them and help out practising interpreters achieve an interpreting qualification.
- A Qualification Assessor
- A Language Assessor
- A Quality Assessor
- No need to travel – work from home
- Gain real life assessing experience to assist with your qualification
- Gain a qualification that can be used in any industry, not just interpreting or translation
- Work and study hours that fit around your daily commitments
- Receive guidance and tips from ISL’s skilled assessor team
- Help learners to gain their chosen qualification
Please note that you need to have occupational competence (i.e. experience) in the interpreting sector to be an Assessor. We also recommend that you have an interpreting qualification but this is not a requirement.
If this is something that is of interest to you, click here to learn more about the qualification and to apply.