What job is this course applicable to?
- Freelance face to face Interpreter
- Freelance Telephone (Over the Phone) Interpreter
- Freelance Translator
- Other Linguist roles
In this role, you could earn between £30 and £60 per hour
When can I start?
You can start the course today.
What is the cost?
The course is priced at £20.
How long does it take?
The average length of time taken is 2 hours.
Are there any requirements?
You will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to recognise and respond to vulnerable children and adults who may have been abused. You will also learn how to look after your own wellbeing in particularly stressful situations that linguists are often exposed to.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the key legislation in relation to equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Identify what equality means and how this applies to you as an interpreter.
- Identify what diversity means and how this applies to you as an interpreter
- Identify the key issues for most organisations in equality and diversity
- Define inclusivity and it’s relevance to the workplace.
- Identify the issues in relation to equality, diversity and inclusivity in the public sector.
How will you assess me?
The Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity course has a knowledge review at the end of the course to check what you have learned. You can revisit part or all of the course at any time once you have completed it.
What will I get?
Once you have completed the course you will be able to download a certificate of achievement.
How do I apply?
You can get started with your qualification today by clicking the ‘Get Started Now’ button below and completing checkout. This will create a free account and email your log in details.