When can I start?
You can start the course today – why not sign up now?
How long does it take?
The average length of time is approximately 3-5 hours study time which you can undertake at any time convenient to you.
Are there any requirements?
You will not need any special requirements to take this course, all you will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
Throughout this course you will learn many techniques and different ways you can approach an interpreter.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identity the different types of interpreting.
- Recognise the different styles of interpreting and choose the one that is right for you.
- Apply different methods of working with an interpreter.
What support will I have?
- High quality course online course materials
- Optional one-to-one mentoring support via phone, email and online
- 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
How will you assess me?
This course contains a knowledge review to test your knowledge.
How do I apply?
You can get started with your qualification today by clicking the ‘Get Started Now’ button above and completing checkout. This will create a free account and email your log in details.