When can I start?
You can start the course today. Click the ‘Get Started Now’ button above and complete the checkout process.
What is the cost?
The course is priced at £99.
How long does it take?
The average length of time taken is 5 hours.
Are there any requirements?
You will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to recognise and respond to survivors of torture
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define what is meant by torture
- Explain the different types of torture and the consequences of torture on individuals
- List the skills needed by an Interpreter working with torture survivors
- Describe the impacts of culture on Interpretation
- Describe what to do and how to behave when Interpreting with torture survivors
How will you assess me?
The course has a knowledge review at the end of the course to check what you have learned. You can revisit part or all of the course at any time once you have completed it.
What will I get?
Once you have completed the course you will be able to download a certificate of achievement.