When can I start?
You can start the course today – why not sign up now?
How long does it take?
The average length of time is approximately 4-6 hours study time which you can undertake at any time convenient to you.
Are there any requirements?
You will not need any special requirements to take this course, all you will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
Legal Considerations for Linguists teaches you about the legal framework of all business activities in the UK. The course explores the strengths and weaknesses of each legal structure and what that means for you as a linguist, allowing you to make an informed decision about what is best for you. Issues surrounding tax, marketing, business names and risk are also explored throughout this course. Practical activities and example documentation are available to support you throughout the course.
This course is one of a series of Introductory Business Skills Courses.
What support will I have?
- Personalised Individual Learning Plan
- Career Guidance
- High quality course online course materials
- Optional one-to-one mentoring support via phone, email and online
- Affiliate Membership with ISL (when available)
- Access to regular webinars and workshops
- 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Guidance and support from you assigned, qualified Assessor
How will you assess me?
Legal Considerations is vocational, which means that you will be assessed by demonstrating your ability to do the job through various assignments.
How do I apply?
You can get started with your qualification today by clicking the ‘Get Started Now’ button below and completing checkout. This will create a free account and email your log in details.