Flexible Payment Options
You can pay for the course in full or over a number of monthly instalments to make achieving your qualification more manageable. Instalments are calculated to ensure you have paid in full by the end of the course:
What jobs will I be able to do?
When can I start?
You can start the process today by filling in the sign up form above. You will need to choose a location and a time that you would like to study.
How long does it take?
As this is a distance learning qualification, the time taken is down to you, but usually the completion time is around 30 hours.
Are there any requirements?
To successfully join these courses, you need to have Level 2 (Advanced level, GCSE A*-C or roughly B2 of the Common European Framework) in all areas of your English language competence.
What will I learn?
This qualification is a knowledge-only award for those who are interested in starting the journey to become an assessor or those who want to learn about assessment practice but are not practising:
Knowledge based modules
- The principles and requirements of Assessment
- Different types of Assessment Method
- How to plan assessment
- How to involve learners and others in assessment
- How to make Assessment Decisions
- Quality Assurance of the Assessment Process
- How to Manage Information relating to Assessment
- Legal and Good Practice Requirements in relation to Assessment
This theory only Award does not require any practical observation.
How many credits is the qualification worth?
What support will I have?
- Personalised Individual Learning Plan
- Career Guidance
- High quality course course materials
- One to one support
- 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Guidance and support from you assigned, qualified Assessor
How will you assess me?
You will be assessed for this qualification through a series of written questions.
Can I apply for funding or discounts?
How do I apply?
You can get started with your qualification today by completing the telephone discussion form above.