When can I start?
You can start the course today – why not sign up now?
How long does it take?
The average length of time is approximately 3-5 hours study time which you can undertake at any time convenient to you.
Are there any requirements?
You will not need any special requirements to take this course, all you will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
Planning for Success for Linguists covers the essentials of business planning. The business plan is the fundamental document required by banks and potential funders. This course will cover how to write one and what your business plan can be used for. This course includes practical activities to support your business planning activities and access to a real business plan for evaluation.
This course is one of a series of Introductory Business Skills Courses.
What support will I have?
- Personalised Individual Learning Plan
- Career Guidance
- High quality course online course materials
- Optional one-to-one mentoring support via phone, email and online
- Affiliate Membership with ISL (when available)
- Access to regular webinars and workshops
- 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Guidance and support from you assigned, qualified Assessor
How will you assess me?
Planning for Success for Linguists is vocational, which means that you will be assessed by demonstrating your ability to do the job through various assignments.