Professional Conduct for Interpreters
£30.00 inc. VAT
This course will detail the conduct which is expected of interpreters providing a professional and high quality service.
Throughout the course you will learn tips and tricks which you can use in order to remain unbiased and professional.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- explain the difference between interpreting and international liaison
- describe when interpreting has turned into liaison
- avoid international liaison when only interpreting is required
- define the professional interpreter code of conduct
- list ways in which you can abide by the code of conduct while working as a professional interpreter
- demonstrate knowledge of the correct actions a professional interpreter should take while undertaking an assignment