When can I start?
You can start the course today – why not sign up now?
How long does it take?
The average length of time is approximately 3-5 hours study time which you can undertake at any time convenient to you.
Are there any requirements?
You will not need any special requirements to take this course, all you will require is an internet connection and basic computer skills.
What will I learn?
Self Assessment and Business Aptitude for Linguists teaches you the essentials of what it means to be an ‘entrepreneur’. You will be able to assess your own skill set and identify those areas you need to develop in order to be successful. You will assess your own financial health and how this will impact upon the success or otherwise of any business you run and look at how you can start to format your ideas into a concrete business idea.
This course is one of a series of Introductory Business Skills Courses.
What support will I have?
- Personalised Individual Learning Plan
- Career Guidance
- High quality course online course materials
- Optional one-to-one mentoring support via phone, email and online
- Affiliate Membership with ISL (when available)
- Access to regular webinars and workshops
- 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Guidance and support from you assigned, qualified Assessor
How will you assess me?
Self Assessment and Business Aptitude is vocational, which means that you will be assessed by demonstrating your ability to do the job through various assignments.